3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLizard Close, Gosport
- Modern Three Bedroom Family Home
- Sought After Alver Village Location
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Side Access
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
This modern three bedroom family home is the ideal first time buy! Beautifully presented throughout, this impressive home is ready for the next owners to just move in and unpack.
Located in the sought after Alver village, you are within walking distance to local supermarket, parks and coffee shops.
On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, a high spec contemporary kitchen and a lounge with double doors leading to the garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the master bedroom.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden with a patio seating area and side access. To the front is a driveway offering off road parking and there is visitor parking available in the road.
Book your viewing by calling Yopa or by booking online 24/7!
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 164792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.