3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrafton Close, Penylan, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Good Size Gardens
- Internal Viewing Recommended!
Beautifully presented semi detached family home offering spacious accommodation. The property is within walking distance from local shops, bus routes and schools. There is off road parking and garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
A beautifully presented semi detached home situated in this ideal location and within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and schools. The property is within easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor.
The property briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed gardens, off road parking and garage.
An ideal family home which must be viewed internally.
Via Pvc door leading to porch, obscure double glazed windows to front aspect. Tiled flooring, further obscure glazed door leading to hall way.
Stairs giving access to the first floor, radiator, understairs storage, doors to bathroom and lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, Fitted with a Three piece suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, pedal wash hand basin and low level WC, shower over the bath, Radiator, Tiled walls and flooring.
Lounge 10' 3" x 15' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved and flat plastered ceiling, radiator, Fireplace surround. Open plan to kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side access, coved ceiling, radiator, wood laminate flooring, Double glazed doors giving access to the rear garden, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side access, Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co ordinated work surfaces over. tiled splash backs, Integrated Dishwasher and fridge freezer. Fitted extractor hood over head, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Space for oven, wood laminate flooring, glazed door giving access to:
Obscure double glazed window to side access, plumbing for washing machine, Double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side access, Access to bedrooms. Loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 4" max x 10' ( 4.98m max x 3.05m )
Two double glazed window to front access, Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear access, built in cupboard, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear access, radiator, power points.
Front Garden - Lawned area with borders of shrubs, pathway leading to entrance. Driveway providing ample off road parking. Gate providing side access.
Rear Garden - Enclosed with fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn, paved area, up and over door giving access to detached garage with power and storage. Gate providing side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67550756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.