4 bedroom detached house for saleHenrietta Place, Woodlands Road, Epsom
- New Home
- Walking Distance to Epsom Station, regular trains to Waterloo, Victoria & London Bridge
- Fabulous Kitchen/Diner with doors opening onto garden
- Separate living room and study
- Close to Oustanding Schools and Epsom Town Centre
- On the Edge of Epsom and Ashtead Common
- Two parking spaces
- High Specification Finish
- Ideal Location
- BLP Secure plus 10 year warranty
***Only Four Remaining***Call 01372 724477 now to book a viewing* Oak is just one of six beautifully appointed homes at Henrietta Place that is just a short walk to Epsom’s busy town centre and mainline Station in an enviable position, sitting within the catchment area of Rosebery Girls and many outstanding Epsom and Ashtead schools. These traditionally built homes on two floors offer spacious living areas including a large kitchen dining space with doors opening on to a beautiful private garden. On the first floor there are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, family and en-suite bathrooms. Appliances in the kitchen include two single ovens, 90cm hob, integrated hood, fridge/freezer and wine cooler and in the utility room washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Henrietta Place brings together exceptional quality materials and top of the range brands to provide stylish design for modern family living. These high specification homes offer integrated appliances, under floor heating to the entire ground floor, oak veneer doors and fitted wardrobes with internal lighting. Incentives Subject to T & C's please ask for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9110332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Epsom - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.