3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMill Street, DY5
- Great Location
- Plenty of Character
- Original Doors
- Bay Windows
- Spacious Rooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Secure Rear Garden
*** calling all investors & first time buyers ***
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this 3 Bedroom property For sale property is situated in a popular location close to local amenities and great transport links.
The property compromises of:
* A large driveway with potential for of street parking,
* Garage to the rear of the property,
* A large welcoming entrance hall way,
* A spacious kitchen with separate utility area,
* Two spacious reception rooms one including a traditional bay window,
* Two spacious double bedrooms one containing a traditional bay window and other one containing built in wardrobe,* One generously sized single bedroom,* Fully fitted family bathroom with bath and shower,
* Private enclosed rear garden.
This property would be ideal for a family home with plenty of potential just needing a little modernising and a personal touch to make into a perfect first home.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.