5 bedroom detached house for saleOsmington Mills, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3
- Spacious detached house with excellent sea and coastal views
- Flexible split level accommodation
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with en suite
- One bedroom self contained annexe with attached double garage
- Paddock currently laid to pasture.
- Gardens offer fantastic views over the sea towards the coastline and Portland beyond.
- EPC Rating = F
A spacious detached house with annexe and excellent views over the coastline and sea towards Portland.
Tolcarne is located in the popular hamlet of Osmington Mills which has amenities including the very popular Smugglers public house. Other villages of note in the area include Osmington, Broadmayne, Preston and Sutton Poyntz.
The nearby County town of Dorchester and seaside resort of Weymouth provide an excellent variety of shopping, educational and recreational facilities.
Communications nearby include the A31 to the north at Bere Regis and a mainline railway service at Weymouth to London Waterloo. Schools in the area include independent schools at Bryanston and Canford and The Thomas Hardye secondary academy school in Dorchester.
Sporting facilities in the area include golf at Dorchester and Wareham, horse racing at Wincanton, Exeter and Bath and water sports can be enjoyed along the Dorset coastline. You can also access the South Western Coastal Path from Osmington Mills.
Tolcarne has brick elevations under a tiled roof and was built in
1985/1986 by the current vendors. The property has accommodation which comprises two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, garden room, dining room/bedroom, four further bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms, two of which are en suite. Jacuzzi room, boiler room and utility room. There is also a detached one bedroom annexe with attached double garage and the property benefits from double glazing and electric boiler to a wet radiator system central heating (except annexe). There are splendid views from the front elevation across the gardens over the village and surrounding countryside and sea towards Portland. The gardens surround the property and include an area of paddock laid to pasture.
Part shared tarmacadam driveway leading to parking/turning area with adjacent Annexe with Double Garage. The gardens surround the property and are predominantly laid to lawn and include a number of mature conifers. The gardens offer fantastic views over the sea towards the coastline and Portland beyond. Adjoining the gardens to the rear is an area of paddock currently laid to pasture.
Square Footage: 3,092 sq ft
Acreage: 3.76 Acres
From Weymouth, proceed along the A353 and when you reach
Osmington, turn right signposted to Osmington Mills. Continue down this road and you will find the entrance to Tolcarne on your right hand side before you reach the Smugglers public house.
From Dorchester, take the A354 and then A353 east or A352 and at Broadmayne the A353 west. When you reach the roundabout at Warmwell turn onto the A353 and follow this road to Osmington where you will turn left towards Osmington Mills as before.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67554755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBS170077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.