1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Peters Street, Colchester, CO1
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Bergan Susann 296 Kitchen with Integrated Indesit Appliances
- Contemporary Wet Room
- High End Fixtures & Fittings
- Allocated Parking Space
- Walking Distance to the Town Centre & Castle Park
**GUIDE PRICE £160,000- £165,000** Situated on St. Peters Street, these contemporary apartments are only a short stroll from Colchester Town Centre and the beautiful Castle Park. Finished to a high standard throughout, with Mexicana oak internal doors, light oak effect engineered flooring and anti-glare downlighting throughout. The open plan living area has an impressive spacious feel and features the Bergan Susann 296 designed Kitchen with integrated Indesit appliances. There is a well proportioned double bedroom filled with natural light and a contemporary wet room with walk-in shower. Externally, there is an allocated parking space and additional residents parking. This stunning apartment really must be viewed to be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67557525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16906170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.