4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Street, Milborne St. Andrew, Blandford Forum
Sale by Tender
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- POPULAR LOCATION
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - SUBJECT TO PLANNING
An opportunity to purchase a delightful, historic house in the heart of the village. Boasting flexible accommodation offering up to six bedrooms and with an array of ground floor rooms. The house is in need of major refurbishment.
*** FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER ***
Believed to be the result of combining two cottages and dating back to the early 1700s - the ground floor accommodation comprises a Drawing Room with a delightful inglenook fireplace and Dining Room with a separate Study, further ground floor accommodation includes a Bathroom and Kitchen. The first floor comprises Four Bedrooms, with two further bedrooms found on the top floor, with some areas of restricted head height.
The plot is a good size and it is believed that there is potential for re-development within the garden. This is, of course, subject to planning permission.
The property will be sold on an informal tender basis, with offers to be received by the agents, Fox and Sons at 40 South Street Dorchester, no later than 12:00 (Midday) on Friday 18th August.
Drawing Room 17' into inglenook x 14' ( 5.18m into inglenook x 4.27m )
Dining Room 14' x 14' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.32m )
Study 10' 9" x 15' 2" ( 3.28m x 4.62m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 14' 2" ( 4.90m x 4.32m )
Bedroom Two 17' 6" x 14' 1" ( 5.33m x 4.29m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 13' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Five 16' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Six 17' 7" x 10' 10" ( 5.36m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67561877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.