Plot for sale29 Calder Street, Lochwinnoch, PA12 4DD
- Serviced land plot within the picturesque village of Lochwinnnoch
- Accepted planning for a four bedroom detached villa
- Planning Reference Number 18/0259/PP
- Accepted demolition of current dwelling 18/0297/CC
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a land plot so close to the center of the highly sought after village of Lochwinnoch.
This serviced plot of land is available for purchase with permission to demolish the disused Police Station currently occupying the plot and erect a two storey, 4 bedroom detached home. (detailed planning permission.) The proposed house style comprises of a ground floor layout of an entrance vestibule leading to a reception hall with a WC/cloakroom and bedroom four. The modern kitchen is open plan to the dining and living room with French doors to the rear garden.
The upper floor has a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Details are available from the Renfrewshire Council;
Demolition of dwelling, Reference Number 18/0297/CC granted on 22nd of August 2018.
Erection of property, Reference Number 18/0259/PP granted on 22nd August 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.