Studio apartment for saleNew Crane Wharf, 11 New Crane Place, Wapping, London, E1W
- One bedroom / Studio suite
- Located within a fantastic warehouse conversion
- Large reception room with exposed brickwork
- Views across the River Thames
- Semi open plan kitchen with granite worktops
- Spacious throughout
- South facing
- Sought-after building with porter and underground parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A fantastic one bedroom / studio suite apartment positioned in this lovely Grade Two listed building, boasting an enormous reception room with a semi-open-plan kitchen and direct views of the River Thames.
Set on the 1st floor of this prestigious warehouse in the heart of Wapping, the apartment extends to an impressive 800 square feet and provides an abundance of useable space with separate sleeping area and plenty of storage. The apartment has retained much of its original charm with exposed brick-work and wooden timbers and joists throughout.
The building offers a full time building manager and 24hr porterage. The apartment includes a secure underground car parking space and comes with a share of the freehold.
Convenient for The City and Canary Wharf, New Crane Place is nestled in a quiet courtyard amongst the charming cobbled streets of Wapping. Independent shops, restaurants and riverside pubs are on the doorstep and vibrant St Katharine Docks are nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67569217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY180331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.