3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBury Street West, Winchmore Hill Boarders, London, London, N9
- Rear access
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Between the Wars
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Close to park
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport links to London
We are pleased to offer for sale this 3-bed Semi Detached family home. The property benefits from a extended kitchen/diner, south facing garden and double garage. The property is close to train stations, local shops and bus links and is also within Raglan Primary and Edmonton County catchment area
Large block paved front.Entrance to the property is via a solid wood door, leading to
1. Entrance Hall. Wood laminate floor, radiator and stain glass leaded window to front aspect.
2. Down stair cloakroom. Low level W/C, hand basin fully tiled. Window to the side aspect
3.Reception One (15'3" x 12'3"). Victorian fireplace, radiator ,laminate floor and double glazed bay window to the front.
4.Kitchen (7'10" x 6'11"). Tiled floor, range cooker, circular sink/drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Combi boiler
5.Reception Two (13'0" x 12'3"). Entrance by double doors from hallway, radiator ,laminate floor, open brick fireplace Leading onto the dining room.
6. Dining Room (17'9" x 10'9"). Access from kitchen and reception room. Space for American fridge freezer. Exposed beams and 2 Velux roof windows Double sized patio doors to the garden.
First floor landing. Stain glass leaded window to the side leading to
7. Bedroom One (11'11" x 11'6"). Double. Fitted wardrobes, radiator wood laminate floor. Bay window to the front.
8. Bedroom Two ( 13'1" X 11'6"). Double Fitted wardrobe, radiator wood laminate floor. Loft access with fitted ladder.
9. Bedroom Three (8'7" x 7'0"). Single. wood laminate floor. Window to the front.
10. Bathroom. Tiled walls and floor.Paneled bath with electric shower and shower screen, radiator. Wash basin on storage cupboard,low level toilet. Linen cupboard. Cupboard over toilet.
11. Garden (42'8" x 23'0"). Large patio area leading to smaller patio area and rockery and pagoda access to double garage. Rear access from gated service area
Close to local shops
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazed windows
South facing garden
Close to transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67570135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44048s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.