2 bedroom apartment for saleBerglen Court, 7 Branch Road, Limehouse, London, E14
- Property overlooks Limehouse Basin
- Close proximity to Narrow Street's pubs and restaurants
- Sizeable lounge leading into the kitchen, as well as providing access to the balcony
- Development benefits from a concierge
- Balcony with views towards Canary Wharf
- EPC Rating = C
Fabulous two bedroom property in the sought after Berglen Court development.
The property is within close proximity of Limehouse (National Rail) and DLR station.
Overlooking Limehouse Basin and with views towards Canary Wharf this property is in an enviable location that is close to the DLR, giving swift access into the City, and also within close proximity of Narrow Street's pubs and restaurants.
The apartment consists of two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, an additional shower room and sizeable lounge which leads into the kitchen, as well as providing access to the balcony.
There is also the benefit of a parking space and the development also has an on site concierge.
Square Footage: 821 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67571315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS170164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.