5 bedroom detached house for saleWight Walk, West Parley
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Virtually brand new
- 2,900 sq ft of versatile accomodation
- Four/five double bedrooms
- 18ft Lounge and a study/snug
- Stunning 33ft kitchen/dining room/family room
- Two en-suites and two family bathrooms
- 60ft x 50ft Landscaped rear garden
- Off-road parking and an integral single garage
- Could be offered with no onward chian
An extremely spacious and superbly positioned four/five double bedroom, two/three reception room, four bathroom 2,900 sq ft detached family home with a 60ft landscaped rear garden, integral garage and generous off-road parking for several vehicles. Sitting proudly on a generous sized plot measuring approximately ¼ of an acre, enjoying a sought after location within West Parley.
This beautifully finished and most attractive family home offers light, spacious and versatile accommodation which has been finished to a high standard and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
• Impressive reception hall
• 18ft Lounge enjoying views over the front garden
• Stunning 33ft kitchen/dining room/family room
• The kitchen area has an excellent range of integrated appliances to include an oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, with extensive work surfaces which continue round to form a breakfast bar
• The dining/family area has aluminium bi-fold doors leading out to the landscaped rear garden
• Study/snug with double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden
• Utility room with a door leading directly into the garage
• Ground floor family bathroom/shower room, luxuriously appointed to incorporate a panelled bath with separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Ground floor reception room which has the flexibility to be used as required and is currently used as a bedroom
• Two particularly impressive and extremely large double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and triangular feature windows, both having their own en-suite shower rooms which have been sumptuously appointed to incorporate large walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Two further first floor double bedrooms
• Beautifully finished family bathroom incorporating an oversized bath, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Landscaped and fully enclosed 60ft x 50ft rear garden with a large decked seating area and a large expanse of lawn
• Impressive pillared front entrance which leads onto a gravelled front driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles
• Integral single garage with a remote controlled up and over door, light, power and a door leading to the utility room
• Newly installed double glazing throughout, brand new high quality fully pressurised central heating system
• Can be offered with no onward chain
There is a small selection of amenities at West Parley approximately 850 metres away. Ferndown’s town centre is located approximately 1 mile away and offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: F
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67573111.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 135188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.