4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleValley Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5DG
- Victorian style Townhouse built in 2004
- Fabulous Kitchen/Diner with bay window
- Spacious Lounge with access to garden
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom to 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite to top floor
- Quiet Location Close to Kenley Station
- 2 Parking spaces beyond secure gates
A beautiful 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Victorian style townhouse forming part of this pleasant gated development built by 'Gallagher & Richards' offering well proportioned accommodation to include a superb 21'11 Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 17' Lounge with direct access to an easily maintained rear garden and conveniently located within walking distance of Kenley Station for commuting.
This attractive home faces onto Valley Road enjoying a delightful outlook to the front aspect. A short walk along Valley Road is Kenley train station serving East Croydon, Central London and Caterham. The M23/25 motorways are within close proximity and the area offers leafy surroundings with many walks and open spaces close by.
Wood flooring, Deep storage.
Beautiful double glazed bay fronted sash style window and further window to the side. Breakfast bar area, a range of fitted cupboards to include integrated appliances, great space for dining table and Amtico flooring.
A double aspect room with double glazed french doors opening to the rear garden, Sash style window to side of room and wood flooring.
Modern low level w.c and wash hand basin
a light and airy landing space with small storage cupboard
Fitted wardrobe, Double glazed window.
Bedroom 3/Guest Room
Double glazed sash style window
A good sized single room with sash style double glazed window and built in cupboard.
with a white suite, sash style double glazed window and being fully tiled.
Located on the top floor with Velux windows, eaves storage.
A large en-suite Bathroom with shaped bath and foldaway screen, large storage cupboard into eaves.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.