4 bedroom detached house for saleWillerby Grove, Peterlee, Co. Durham, SR8
- Extended Four Bed Detached
- Gas c/h/s & Double Glazing
- Fabulous Family Kitchen/Dining
- Gardens, Double Drive & Garage
- EPC Rating: C
- Originally £225,000 and now O/O£215,000
What a fantastic opportunity to acquire this much improved and spacious extended four bedroom detached family home which offers good sized accommodation throughout and has been extended to the rear to create a fabulous kitchen/dining/family room which has been refitted to a high standard with an abundance of storage units. Boasting gas central heating system, double glazing and refitted en suite along with refitted family bathroom/w.c., this is a home that surely cannot fail to impress and comprises of entrance hall, generous lounge, kitchen/dining/family room, utility, cloaks/w.c., four bedrooms (three of which are double rooms) and the master bedroom offers en suite facility with additional family bathroom/w.c., Decorated to a neutral palette throughout and ideally situated for easy access to schools, college and A19. Originally £225,000 and now O/O£215,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67578496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTL180393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.