3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRochester Way, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious split level accommodation
- Popular location close to shops
- Lovely views
- Very pretty rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (53)
A wonderful split-level bungalow which is deceptive to say the least from the front! Set high up overlooking some lovely views, this is one you can’t miss out on!As soon as you step inside you will see exactly what we mean. The space is more than generous, especially the lounge/dining room which is overlooking the garden. Entertaining has never been easier with this space. The bedrooms are all good sizes and are on a different level to the living accommodation. There are only a few stairs so it might be suitable if you are looking for everything on the same floor. Location is always important and this one is perfect for many. In a quiet road with the convenience of being down the road from the local shops, school and mainline train station, there won’t be much more you could ask for! Sit at the back of the garden and take in some of these beautiful views! A great property! We highly recommend you come and take a look for yourselves.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 22'0 x 11'9 (6.71m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 9'10 (3.33m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 8'11 (4.27m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'4 (3.18m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 7'9 (3.89m x 2.36m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67590668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.