3 bedroom terraced house for saleMossfield Road, Chorley, PR6 0TJ
- Garden Fronted Terraced Property
- Two Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Pristine Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Paved Rear Yard
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The welcoming hallway leads through to the well appointed lounge which enjoys fantastic proportions and a beautiful feature fireplace. The dining room is spacious enough to accommodate a dining table and sofa and is open to the kitchen making this the perfect space in which to cook and entertain. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a comfortable single room all with stylish fitted wardrobes, together with the family bathroom. To the rear is a privately enclosed yard and brick built out building which provides scope to convert to a utility room/wc.
Please do give us a call to arrange your viewing and making this house your home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67591363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.