2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrookfield Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Stunning 2 bedroom terraced house
- Close to amenities
- Great sized open plan lounge
- Upstairs high specification bathroom
- City centre and train station close by
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Take a look at this great opportunity that should not be missed.A very well presented property in quiet Brookfield Road finished to a high specification throughout, it is a ripe and ready to move into straight away.You are close to all local amenities and the access links in and out of the city are great in all directions.The city centre, seafront and schools are all a short distance away. Fratton main train station is nearby and will take you in all directions around the network. For all you Portsmouth F.C fans out there your holy place is also close by to make life easy every other week. This one cannot be missed, view today.
What the Owner says:
We bought our house three years ago and have been very happy here.It was the perfect starter home for us. When we walked in we were taken back by the size throughout, the lounge was a big selling point for us. We also really liked the fact it had an upstairs bathroom, which we have updated to a good standard since being here. The house is ready for the next person to move in straight away. We hope whoever decides to now purchase our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'9 x 10'7 (6.02m x 3.23m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 7'7 (3.23m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen/Utility Area: 13'5 x 8'9 (4.09m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 10'6 (3.86m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'4 (3.13m x 2.85m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67592471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.