2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleFir Grove, Highthorne Estate, Ellington
- SUPERBLY UPGRADED BUNGALOW
- TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- COMBI GAS HEATING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS/ ENERGY RATING C
- ON SITE GARAGE/ ESSENTIAL VIEWING
An exceptional and deceptively spacious mid link bungalow in which no expense has been spared to create an immaculately presented possible retirement home with two double bedrooms, spacious living room, attractively fitted kitchen. The shower room/w.c. has also been upgraded. Externally gardens are attractively landscaped and set up for easy maintenance. There is also an on site brick built garage. Windows are double glazed and the property is centrally heated by a combi gas system.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - with cloaks cupboard and meter cupboard.
Lounge - 3.63m x 4.72m (11'11 x 15'6 ) - chimney breast with fire recess. 2 radiators. Large picture window.
Inner Hallway - with 1 radiator.
Kitchen - 2.08m x 3.89m (6'10 x 12'9) - modern fitted wall and floor units incorporating built in gas hob with separate electric oven, 1 radiator. Tiled interior, wall mounted combi gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1. - 2.59m x 5.59m max size (8'6 x 18'4 max size) - including fitted robes. 1 radiator.
Bedroom 2. - 2.36m x 3.05m (7'9 x 10') - with 1 radiator.
Upgraded Shower Room/W.C. - with white suite featuring corner shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level toilet, 1 radiator. Laminate walls and ceiling, inset spotlighting.
External Accommodation -
Front And Rear Gardens - attractively landscaped and set up for easy maintenance.
On Site Garage - with electric power supply and electric roller door.
Tenure: - WE UNDERSTAND THE PROPERTY IS FREEHOLD. HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO VERIFY THE TENURE ON ANY PROPERTY AND YOUR SOLICITOR SHOULD BE CONSULTED REGARDING THIS.
Mortgages - Why not make an appointment to speak with our independent mortgage advisor who has access to the whole of the market. (your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other loans secured on it.
Viewing - BY APPOINTMENT WITH OUR ASHINGTON OFFICE (01670) firstname.lastname@example.org
File Number - PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NO: 5330a
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67592707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28204134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rickard Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.