6 bedroom detached house for saleDartmouth Road, Mapesbury Conservation Area, London, NW2
- Stylish family home spanning 3222 sq ft
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 86 ft rear garden and off street parking
- High finish, original features
- Excellent position close to transport links
Camerons Stiff & Co. have the pleasure to present this outstanding six bedroom Edwardian house, stylishly refurbished to the highest standard and providing bright & spacious accommodation.
The property is arranged over three floors and is beautifully presented throughout.
Accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, open plan contemporary kitchen/breakfast room opening onto an 86 ft rear garden, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite modern bathroom, five good sized further bedrooms, study & utility room, two additional bathrooms and off street parking.
Enviably positioned on this sought after road in the Mapesbury Conservation Area within easy walking distance to Willesden Green & Kilburn Jubilee Line Stations (Zone 2) and Walm Lane with all its popular restaurants, bars & cafes.
Viewing is essential.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room 1 - 25'8x13'7 (7.82m x 4.14m) -
Reception Room 2 - 20'2x13'3 (6.15m x 4.04m) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 20'4x19'4 (6.20m x 5.89m) -
Garden (Approximate) - 86'8 (26.42m) -
Lower Ground Floor -
Cellar - 13'6 x 13'2 (4.11m x 4.01m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 23'7x15'8 (7.19m x 4.78m) -
Bedroom 2 - 16'8x12'9 (5.08m x 3.89m) -
Bedroom 4 - 12'9x9'5 (3.89m x 2.87m) -
Bedroom 6 - 10'2x10'0 (3.10m x 3.05m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 3 - 15'5x12'0 (4.70m x 3.66m) -
Bedroom 5 - 15'5x8'1 (4.70m x 2.46m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67596262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28204949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.