4 bedroom character property for saleQueen Street, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £200,000-£220,000***
- Unique Cottage Style Family Home
- Oak Bespoke Farmhouse Style Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Stylish Bathroom
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING IS A MUST
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000. A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE STYLE HOUSE in a central location with excellent off road parking. Two large reception rooms, farmhouse kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, gf wc, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, private garden.
We are pleased to offer for sale this unique cottage style family home, which is situated in the historic market town of Thorne that offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, primary schools and Trinity Academy school. This well presented property offers great living accommodation and has the benefit of an oak bespoke farmhouse style kitchen. The property also includes a family / games room and a separate lounge / diner. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom accommodating a further three bedrooms. Externally the property has the benefit of a block paved drive to the side of the house offering car parking for several vehicles and a caravan and a good sized rear garden with decking area. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer!
Family / Games Room 24' 1" x 10' 9" max dimensions ( 7.34m x 3.28m max dimensions )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, PVCu front door, two radiators and coving to ceiling. Door to the inner hall.
Having a spiral staircase leading to the first floor. Two radiators and plumbing for washing machine.
Rear single glazed window. Partially tiled with wash hand basin, low level flush WC.
Kitchen 13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
An oak bespoke farmhouse style kitchen with rear double glazed window and direct access to the side porch. Wall and base units including a belfast style pot sink, granite effect work surfaces and a Rangemaster gas stove with cooker hood above. Radiator, tiled flooring and central food preparation console.
With side double glazed window, tiled floor and entrance door.
Lounge / Diner 22' 2" x 13' 4" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 6.76m x 4.06m narrowing to 2.67m )
Having side facing double glazed window, a pair of PVCu double glazed French doors opening onto the rear decked patio. Two radiators, polished wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Approached from the spiral staircase.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 21' 7" ( 4.17m x 6.58m )
(including the en-suite and entrance to the room) Rear double glazed window, radiator and coving to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having panelled walls, radiator and towel radiator. Vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
With sloping ceilings, rear and side double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Front double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 7" plus recess ( 3.18m x 2.31m plus recess )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Fully tiled family bathroom comprises; claw foot cast iron bath with mixer taps and shower hand set, wash hand basin, excellent storage cupboards, WC, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
Having a block paved drive to the side providing car parking for several vehicles and caravan / motorhome.
There are brick boundary walls to the lawned garden which features a decked patio area which can be accessed from the lounge diner.
There is a summer house and a garden shed included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67598651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.