2 bedroom duplex for saleThe Granaries, Station Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9
Offers in Excess of
- Superb Conversion Of Former Granary Building
- Own Private Mooring
- Garage And Allocated Parking Space
- Stunning River Views
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Share Of The Freehold
Located within a gated private development in this superb conversion of the former granary building built in 1850 and is situated in an enviable position on the River Chelmer. This stunning duplex apartment boasts its own mooring within a private marina and enjoys panoramic views over the River Blackwater offering over 1410 square feet of living accommodation. Accommodation comprising of entrance hall, kitchen, bedroom with en suite, 27' lounge/diner with balcony which enjoys views over the moorings, spiral staircase leading to master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two walk-in wardrobes. Further benefits include garage with storage space, allocated parking space and its own 24' mooring, share of freehold. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the impressive accommodation on offer. EPC D. Full brochure available.
Lounge/Diner 8.36m (27'5) x 4.42m (14'6)
Kitchen 4.45m (14'7) x 2.06m (6'9)
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11') x 3.1m (10'2)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 6.73m (22'1) x 5.94m (19'6) max
En Suite Bathrom
Mooring 7.32m (24') x m (')
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67600847.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 445846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.