1 bedroom flat for saleUllet Road, Liverpool
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Vacant Possession
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Close to Liverpool City Centre
- Local transport links/amenities
- Intercom System
- Public Auction with Venmores on 12/02/2020
- Viewing is recommended!
GUIDE PRICE - £60,000+ C&D Properties are delighted to offer for sale this well presented, spacious one bedroom self-contained flat in a popular location on Ullet Road, L17. This tidy property is situated in an excellent location close to public transport links, a short distance from Liverpool City Centre and excellent local amenities of Allerton/Smithdown Road.
For sale by public auction with Venmores on Wednesday 12th February 2020 in the Council Chambers, Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool, L2 3SW from 1pm.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and spacious double bedroom. The property additionally benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, intercom entry system and is offered on a fully furnished basis.
The property is currently vacant.
We are advised the lease is 999 years from 1st January 2004
We are advised the service charge is £1266.93 per year
We are advised the ground rent is £150.00 per year
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67601310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29384110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C&D Properties, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call C&D Properties, Liverpool on 0151 236 6611.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.