3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBenson Road, Croydon
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Beautiful 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Well presented throughout
- Large landscaped garden
- Perfectly positioned for Waddon train station & Wandle Park tram stop
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
The minute you set foot through the front door you will feel at home here! The current owners have created a wonderful family home, which they have lovingly cared for over the years, so much so you can move straight in without lifting a paint brush.
I think it is fair to assume we all love a relaxing evening in front of the TV. The lounge is a spacious, yet cosy room to unwind after a hard day at work. In the winter months the fire can be roasting in the back ground whilst you enjoy your favourite tipple. At those all important family meal times it helps to have a place to gather together, not only is there a breakfast area in the kitchen for the less formal occasions, there is a dining area too. Benefiting from a large kitchen you can create as much mess as you like cooking up a storm for your loved ones. The beauty of having a separate area to dine is that no one will see! It's a practical kitchen too, in the summer months you can keep a watchful eye over the kids playing in the garden whilst you prepare the evening meal.
When it is time to call it a night a recharge your batteries then bedrooms are where you will be heading to with a huge smile on your face too due to the generous dimensions. All three bedrooms are certainly impressive, even the third bedroom.
Outside, the pretty rear garden has plenty of room to set up a table and chairs and fire up the barbecue. A garden party or two should definitely be on the agenda for next summer.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here for the last 7 years, as our first house together we worked hard to make something you're excited to come home to at the end of a tiring day. Location wise you just cant beat it, we literally have everything on our doorstep from tram stops to central Croydon and Wimbledon, the train station which will get you into London in under 30 minutes during rush hour. The bus links reach far and beyond and the shops on offer are exceptional. I often have to remind myself that the reason we are moving is purely due to schooling in a very specific area.
If the new owners are half as happy as we have been here they will be very happy owners indeed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'4 x 10'10 (3.46m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 8'8 x 7'11 (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'11 x 8'11 (6.07m x 2.72m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 11'3 (4.32m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'8 (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67606807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22115117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.