2 bedroom flat for saleMace Street, London, E2
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT ON 2nd FLOOR
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM/WC
- WOOD LAMINATED FLOORING
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- CLOSE TO ROMAN ROAD & BETHNAL GREEN STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR BUY TO LET
- NO ON GOING CHAIN
2 DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT ON 2nd FLOOR.
Recently refurbished, benefiting from; large lounge, fitted kitchen & bathroom, balcony, wood laminated flooring, double glazing, new boiler system and no on-going chain.
Situated close to Roman Rd & Bethnal Green Station.
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Entrance: via communal security door, stairs and lift to 2nd floor and main front door;
Hallway: wood laminated flooring, fitted cupboard (plumbed for washing machine), doors to:
Lounge: wood laminated flooring, radiator, double glazed windows, double glazed French doors to private balcony.
Fitted kitchen: wall and base mounted units with under lighting, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiled splash back walls, integrated dishwasher, built in electric oven, hob and extractor, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed window.
Fitted bathroom/WC: white three piece suite, comprising of side panel L-Shape bath with mixer tap and thermostatically control shower head, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window.
Bedroom one: fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom two: fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window.
Private balcony: wood decked flooring.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67608917.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference mod. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.