3 bedroom bungalow for saleBerkshire Drive, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG31
- Three bedroom detached bungalow.
- Well-presented throughout.
- Flat walk to Tilehurst Village.
- Stunning re-fitted kitchen.
- Detached studio/office (power & lighting).
- Garage & driveway parking.
PARKERS - An immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow located within a flat walk of Tilehurst Village and a wealth of other amenties. Boastings a landscaped rear garden, double garage and driveway parking for numerous cars.
The beautiful home is within a flat and short walk to regular bus services to Reading Town Centre, shops, supermarkets, banks and doctors surgeries.
Comprising of entrance porch, large hallway, 17' living room, a recently re-fitted kitchen with breakfast area, three double bedrooms (bedroom three currently used as dining room), modern family bathroom and en-suite to master.
Benefiting further from a detached brick built studio/office with power and heating (perfect for working from home), gas fired central heating, driveway parking for numerous vehicles, landscaped rear garden and a large garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67609151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS170256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.