2 bedroom apartment for sale30 Barking Road, Vermillion Building, Canning Town
- Two Bedrooms/ Two Bathrooms
- 12th floor
- Chain free
- Vacant possession
- Secure underground parking
- Walking distance to Canning Town Station for Jubilee line and DLR
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen
- 775 sq ft
LiFE Residential are delighted to present this 12th floor floor, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in the sought after Vermillion Building. With secure underground parking the stylish contempoary property comprises an open-plan kitchen with top of the range fixtures and fittings, a large reception room, two luxurious bathrooms one being en-suite to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large private balcony affording spectacular views across the London skyline. This property is offered CHAIN FREE and WITH VACANT POSSESSION
Property ref: 121_2483_4446015
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67609988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4446015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.