4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Drive, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is D
- Well Presented Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Drive & Garage/Generous Size Enclosed Garden With Patio
- Sought After Village Of Oxenhope/Excellent Access To Primary School
Situated in the sought after village location of Oxenhope with excellent access to the local primary school, and also being in the catchment area for Parkside upper school, is this well presented extended four double bedroom detached family home. The spacious family size accommodation comprises of a modern fitted kitchen having an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units with Granite worktops, boiling water tap, integrated BOSCH appliances to include double oven, microwave, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and wine cooler. solid wood flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard. The lounge/diner measures approximately 26ft in length, has double glazed patio doors to the front and a double glazed window looking onto the garden. An inner hallway has solid wood flooring and leads to a spacious sitting room measuring approximately 17ft 11 in length, two double glazed windows to the rear and door leading to the rear garden. There is a separate WC on this level, and an integral garage with electric roller shutter door. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail. The house bathroom completes the internal accommodation having a spa bath with shower over, WC, twin wash hand basins, attractive Travertine tiling to the walls. Externally the property has a gated drive leading to the integral garage, there is a well maintained patio, lawn garden, and gravelled area with wood store, which is all enclosed by timber fencing. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate, EPC rating is D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67613034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16914204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.