2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBucksham Avenue, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,994 Sqft Detached Bungalow
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room With Cloakroom And WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Separate WC
- Large Plot With Detached Garage
- No Onward Chain
This older style detached bungalow believed to have been constructed in 1950 is offered with no onward chain. The property is deceptively spacious throughout and is set on a very good size plot. EPC-E
The property does require modernisation and would ideally suit somebody wishing to put their own stamp on their next purchase.
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hallway with adjacent study area (formerly bedroom three) and stairs to a loft area, sitting room and sliding doors to the sun room and in turn leads to the rear garden, dining room with feature bay window and archway to the kitchen/breakfast room. There is a door to the utility room and rear lobby, cloakroom with WC, two double bedrooms and a shower room with separate WC.
Outside, the property sits on a very generous size plot having an 'in and out' driveway. This continues to the carport and in turn leads to a larger than average size detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and continues down the side of the property.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer, together with the good size plot.
Bus services pass by giving access to the town centre of Bognor Regis and the cathedral city of Chichester allowing access to both Brighton to the east and Portsmouth to the west. The mainline railway station in Bognor Regis is also a gateway to London and many other destinations.
A deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Entrance Hall ' (0m) x 7'2 (2.18m)
Sitting Room 18'11 (5.77m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Sun Room 20'5 (6.22m) x 8'0 (2.44m)
Dining Room 16'9 (5.11m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12'11 (3.94m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom 1 19'4 (5.89m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 2 10'11 (3.33m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Lobby 9'3 (2.82m) x 7'2 (2.18m)
First Floor Loft Area 13'0 (3.96m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Garage 19'8 (5.99m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Sun Room 12'1 (3.68m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67618625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 251724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.