4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Broadwindsor, Beaminster, Dorset, DT8 3QP
- Very spacious detached property
- Individually designed and built in 1985
- Wonderful "tucked away" location
- Super family home in a desirable village
- 4 double bedrooms
- Double garage and parking
A spacious four bedroom,four reception room, three bathroom detached house lying in a "secluded location" in the very heart of Broadwindsor. This property, which has large gardens, further benefits from a double garage and extensive parking.
This property has sealed unit double glazing, oil-fired central heating, extensive coved ceilings and needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
A part glazed entrance door opens to a lobby with a quarry tiled floor and a door in turn leads to the reception hall. There is an open tread staircase to the first floor whilst steps also drop down into the dining room. This is a really good size space which has patio doors to the rear and a useful recessed area. There is a good size study whilst the sitting room is extremely large being triple aspect and having a raised wood burner in a stone and brick surround. There is also exposed brick walling and has patio doors opening to the large rear gardens.
The substantial kitchen has timber parquet worktops with timber doors. Fitted appliances include a double oven and four ring hob unit. Off here is a utility room and a good size side lobby to the front.
There is a Upvc double glazed conservatory standing on a stone base, has doors to the garden and is accessed from the dining room.
Also on the ground floor is a shower room fitted with a white suite.
The first floor has four double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite bathroom fitted with a coloured suite. Fully tiled family bath/shower room.
Broadwindsor is an active village approximately 3 miles west of Beaminster, 13 miles from Lyme Regis and 6½ miles north of Bridport. Amenities include public house, village hall, church, primary school, community shop with a visiting Post Office on a Tuesday and Friday mornings and an interesting craft centre which has a variety of local studios and a tea room/restaurant. The nearest town of Beaminster offers many facilities including a good range of shops, churches, post office, library, two schools, health centres, other professional services and many social and sporting facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67618727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Beaminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.