1 bedroom apartment for saleCorscombe Close, Weymouth
- INNER HARBOUR AND MARINA VIEWS
- LIFT SERVED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VENDOR SUITED & IMMACULATE CONDITION
A lift served one bedroom penthouse apartment with a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, shower room and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. This apartment has inner harbour and marina views and is within walking distance of the town centre, beach and main harbour area and has allocated parking.
A lift served one bedroom penthouse apartment with a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, shower room and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. There is also access into a loft space and further storage cupboards in the entrance hallway. This apartment has inner harbour and marina views and is within walking distance of the town centre, beach and main harbour area. There is also allocated and visitors parking and the vendor of this property is suited.
Door to front aspect. Intercom security. Lift and stairs to upper floors.
Door to front aspect. Intercom security system. Radiator. Two cupboards. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Wall lights.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
Velux window to front aspect offering views across the inner harbour and nature reserve. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven, electric hob, and cookerhood over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Vinyl flooring. Partly tiled walls.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.45m )
Three Velux windows offering views across inner harbour and nature reserve. Sloping ceilings. Wall lights. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 3" + Door Recess ( 3.58m x 2.82m + Door Recess )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Sloping ceiling.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with wall mounted shower with sliding doors, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
One allocated parking space with visitors space.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
From Weymouth town centre proceed over the Swannery Bridge and at the lights continue forward on to Abbotsbury Road. Take an immediate left into Stavordale Road and left again into Corscombe Close.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67621265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.