3 bedroom barn conversion for saleHall Farm, Heapham, Gainsborough
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully appointed barn conversion
- Spacious living accommodation with many charming features
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom, ground floor shower
- All weather first floor verandah, the perfect entertaining space
- Double garage (half currently used as an office)
- Superbly positioned in the hamlet of Heapham
This beautifully appointed three bedroom barn conversion, positioned on an exclusive development of just 3 other homes in the charming hamlet of Heapham. With many unique features including an all weather first floor verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining and allowing lovely views over fields.
This beautifully appointed three bedroom barn conversion, positioned on an exclusive development of just 3 other homes in the charming village of Heapham. With many unique features including an all weather first floor verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining and allowing lovely views over fields.
Positioned in the delightful and picturesque Lincolnshire village of Heapham which offers a rural feel yet is situated just 5 miles from the Medieval town of Gainsborough where amenities include include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre. There are highly regarded schools in the area including the renowned Queen Elizabeth's High School
The Georgian market town of Retford is accessed in 16 miles and has an intercity trainlink to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The city of Lincoln is accessed within 14 miles. For commuters the A1 motorway is accessed in approx 20 miles and the M180 in less than 12 miles.
With a door leading to the rear gardens, a double glazed window, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring, a telephone point and stairs leading to the first floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin set into a vanity unit. Heated chrome towel rail, double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling, mirror light with built in shaver point and an airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge 20' 6" x 14' 8" ( 6.25m x 4.47m )
An exposed brick chimney breast with a tiled hearth and electric fire inset. Double glazed window and patio doors to the rear elevation, two central heating radiators, two TV points and telephone point and wall lights.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 12' 4" ( 5.87m x 3.76m )
Fitted with a range of solid oak wall and base units with solid beech worksurfaces and a Belfast sink with mixer taps. Space for a range cooker with an extractor above, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiling to the floors and splashbacks, ceiling fan, downlighters and speakers and a TV and telephone point. Double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the side, alarm panel and a central heating radiator.
With shelving, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine and a double glazed window.
Stairs lead from the hallway with a midway window to a landing with laminate flooring, beamed ceiling, two loft access's, an airing cupboard and a telephone point.
1st Floor Verandah
This excellent outdoor entertaining space which is accessed via both bedroom one and landing allows lovely views over fields. There is a fibre glass roof allowing all year use and has the benefit of a retractable canopy, two electric points and dimmable lighting.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, TV point, telephone point and patio doors leading to the verandah.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 10' plus wardrobes ( 4.22m x 3.05m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.17m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a bath with shower attachment and an integrated shower screen, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window.
The loft which is accessed via a ladder from the hallway is split into two rooms. It is boarded and has the benefit of power and light. There is also a second loft which is boarded.
A shared driveway leads from common lane to a shared parking area and access to the double garage.
Garage 18' max x 16' 10" max ( 5.49m max x 5.13m max )
A detached double garage with a electric up and over door, power and light. The current owners have separated the garage by a stud wall to create an office space with a double glazed window and spotlights. At present only one half of the garage is a useable garage space. This can be changed back by the owner on the request of the buyer prior to completion.
Wrought iron lead from the driveway to an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a block paved patio and path. Mature shrubs to the borders, two water features and outside lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67621799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.