3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStoneleigh Drive, Hoddesdon
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Shower Room
- Garage En Bloc
- VACANT POSSESSION
An opportunity to acquire this extended and attractive three bedroom semi detached family house situated within easy access of local shops, schools for all age groups and good transport links. The property boasts many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
This attractive and extended three bedroom semi detached family house boasts many features to include a separate lounge and dining room, double glazing and gas central heating, shower room and garage en bloc. The property is situated within this residential location close to local shops, schools and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door with side panels, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fireplace with living flame gas fire, computer area.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 8' ( 3.99m x 2.44m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, Worcester wall mounted boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Radiator, double glazed window and built in cupboard.
Shower Room 8' 6" x 4' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.37m )
Shower, wash basin, low level flush WC, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Approximately 30ft rear garden being fully paved and side pedestrian access. Garage En Bloc at rear measuring 16'4 x 8'3 with direct access into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67621847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.