3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDaisy Bank Avenue, Rothwell, Kettering
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Kitchen/Diner Extension
- Downstairs W/C
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
*SEMI-DETACHED* William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this well maintained 3 Bedroom Semi Detached home. Situated in the Historic market town of Rothwell, close to Market Harbouring train station and road links to the A14/A6 and M1. Viewing is highly recommended!
*SEMI-DETACHED* William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this well maintained 3 Bedroom Semi Detached home. Situated in the Historic market town of Rothwell, close to Market Harbouring train station and road links to the A14/A6 and M1. The property offers fantastic downstairs living space with an open planned kitchen/diner extension to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room and downstairs W/C on the ground floor. First floor leads to 3 good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Please do not hesitate to call us to arrange a viewing.
Entered via double glazed door from the front aspect, having radiator, under stairs cupboard and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.71m )
Having radiator, TV point, telephone point and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/diner 18' 6" x 17' 5" ( 5.64m x 5.31m )
Having a range of wall and floor base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling to water sensitive areas, gas hob with electric oven under and cooker hood over, space for washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and door leading to rear garden.
Having cupboards, obscure double glazed door to the front and rear.
Having loft hatch, double glazed window to the side aspect and doors to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Having radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, splash back tiling to water sensitive areas, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Good size rear garden, fully enclosed via timber fencing. Mature shrubbery and mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67622491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL106140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.