4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBucknalls Drive, Bricket Wood, St. Albans
- PROPERTY OF THE WEEK!
- Available to buy with curtains/blinds and a landscaping package
- Four bedroom family home
- Luxury specification
- Fantastic location
- Excellent schooling nearby
HOME OF THE WEEK! Don't miss out on this fantastic four bedroom, end of terrace family home complete with a BEAUTIFUL interior and TWO parking spaces! The property is available to buy with curtains/blinds and a LANDSCAPING PACKAGE! Call today to avoid disappointment!
Introducing Lancaster Grange, a cutting-edge collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses, nestled within the Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood. Ideally positioned between St Albans, Radlett and Watford, these striking homes offer access to an abundance of amenities and yet enjoy a secluded setting. With a focus on healthy and sustainable living, you’ll find plenty of green open space on your doorstep and walking and cycling routes to explore. Lancaster Grange is also perfect for those that need quick access to The City; the M1 and M25 are nearby and trains to central London take just 35 minutes.
On Your Doorstep
Bricket Wood offers everything you would expect from a small English village. You’ll find a number of amenities including a few restaurants and traditional pubs. Conveniently, both St Albans and Watford are less than a 20-minute drive away. Head to Christopher Place or The Maltings in St Albans to discover quirky boutiques or visit the Intu Shopping Centre in Watford to browse a selection of high street retailers. For those that love the great outdoors, there are plenty of parks to explore in and around the area including Bricket Wood Common, Aldenham Country Park and Verulamium Park in St Albans. So whether you love indulging in some retail therapy, dining out in fine restaurants or relaxing in the countryside - you will find everything you need is within easy reach.
Lancaster Grange is near to a host of excellent schools and colleges. The neighbouring BRE site has its own nursery, which caters for children aged six months to five years, and there are plenty of other educational establishments within reach. Mount Pleasant Lane Junior and Infant School is just a 6-minute drive away and has been serving the community for over 80 years. The school currently has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating as does Cherry Tree Primary School, which is approximately four miles from Lancaster Grange. The area is also home to some excellent secondary schools and colleges including Parmiter’s School in Watford and the exceptional St Albans School, which is described as one of the oldest private schools in the world. There are also a number of independent day and boarding schools nearby including Berkhamsted Boys School and Berkhamsted Girls’ School, which are both a 20-minute drive away.
Lancaster Grange is well connected for modern lifestyles. The M25 and M1 are nearby, providing connections to surrounding towns and cities, plus Bricket Wood train station is less than a 5-minute drive away and offers routes to a variety of destinations including central London, with direct train links also available from Radlett train station. There are a variety of walking and cycling routes connecting you to the wider area and, for those travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is just a short drive away.
Each home has been carefully considered to ensure modern lifestyles are catered for. Whether you are planning a vibrant dinner party or want to relax and unwind with your family, this is a space you will love coming home to. The kitchen is often described as the heart of the home and that is certainly true at Lancaster Grange. This open plan space has been designed with the utmost attention to detail and features stylish flooring, soft close doors and drawers and ample worktop space, which makes preparing dinner a pleasure. All of the rooms have been designed to maximise light and space, with a neutral décor throughout and double glazed windows that encourage natural light to flood in. The bathroom is a luxurious sanctuary that comes complete with modern fittings, creating an oasis to get away from it all.
Lancaster Grange is a cutting-edge development. As well as being built to Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes, it’s also the second development in the UK to be built and certified to BRE’s new standards - The Home Quality Mark (HQM). HQM raises the bar in housing standards, with a key focus on the customer and how people live in their homes. Essentially, it ensures you get the best out of your home and can live in it happily for many years to come.
The CGI's, images and floor plans shown are intended to be a guide to the appearance of the development. From time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes, kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB103122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.