1 bedroom apartment for saleGranleigh Road, Leytonstone
- One bedroom
- First floor Victorian apartment
- 116 year lease
- Loft space with potential to convert
- Own section of rear garden
- Own front door
- Chain free
A handsome and spacious one bedroom apartment, occupying the first floor of a well-preserved Victorian terrace. The quality finish is evident from the pristine brick frontage to the lovingly maintained rear garden. The loft is so far unconverted, making this a particularly excellent investment.
Leytonestone tube station is just a three quarter mile on foot, for fast, regular direct access to The City and West End. Liverpool Street is just 14 minutes direct, Tottenham Court Road only 23. You also have Leytonstone High Road overground station right around the corner, for trains to Barking and Gospel Oak.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be stretching out in your 190 square foot lounge – spacious, bright and airy thanks to a large bay window and a second sash. Design & Decor is smartly understated with contrasting pastel walls and hardwood floors underfoot.
The kitchen/diner features another bay window for floods of natural light and, at 130 square feet, has plenty of room for dining, slate tiles underfoot and timber worktops. Access to the garden is via a set of external steps, and the outside space itself consists of a wide slate path and rear deck.
The shops, facilities and restaurants of Leytonstone High Road are just a couple of minutes walk away on foot. For your new local we'd recommend The Red Lion, something of an East London institution with a great menu. Leytonstone Leisure Centre is also close at hand, with pools, gym and a wide choice of classes.
- At 116 years, the lease won't cause you any renewal worries.
- You have a dedicated front door.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
Lounge - 4.6m x 4.0m (15'1" x 13'1") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.0m (10'9" x 9'10") -
Kitchen - 3.6m x 3.3m (11'9" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.2m x 2.1m (7'2" x 6'10") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
I have loved living here, watching Leytonstone flourish in the last 6 years. It has the great sense of community giving it a real village feel, with the city a less than 30 minutes away.
The flat is perfectly located for transport links with a 3 min walk to the overground and less than 10 mins to Central line.
There is something on the doorstep for everyone- Wanstead flats if you're looking for fantastic outdoor space, Red Lion for great food/drink or a boogie and lots of lovely little coffee shops for an afternoon lounge (my personal fave is All You Read is Love, serving a mean iced coffee and books!)
If you prefer to entertain at home, the large bright front room is a great place to throw a dinner party or go alfresco out in the garden- the decking area is the perfect sun trap.
For a second floor property, you have the uniqueness of having a double loft space and also a basement- wonderful for extra storage space or an opportunity to extend.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67624886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27148960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.