2 bedroom flat for saleSpitalfield Lane, Chichester, PO19
- No Forward Chain
- Smartly Presented 769 sqft Maisonette
- Private Garden & Off-Road Parking Space
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Convenient For The City Centre
- Electric Heating
- Private Ground Floor Entrance
A bright two bedroom first floor maisonette forming part of an attractive flint and brick property, conveniently situated about three quarters of a mile level walk from Chichester city centre.
The property has a private entrance on the ground floor as well as a small private garden and an off road parking space to one side. On the first floor there is a sitting room with a feature fireplace, modern kitchen, spacious modern bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle, and finally the second bedroom. The master bedroom is on the upper floor.
This well proportioned home has recently fitted carpets and floor coverings, and is ready to move into.
125 year lease from 1st June 2017. Ground rent £100 pa for first 25years.
Maintenance as required and agreed with freeholder who owns the ground floor flat.
Ideally located for access to the University, Hospital and central Chichester. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
A first floor maisonette conveniently situated to the east of the city
First Floor Landing
Sitting Room 15'5 (4.7m) x 13'9 (4.19m)
Kitchen 9'9 (2.97m) x 6'1 (1.85m)
Bedroom 2 9'9 (2.97m) x 7'3 (2.21m)
Bedroom 1 14'9 (4.5m) x 13'6 (4.11m)
details approved 11/07/17
price change 27/07/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67625114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 245230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.