1 bedroom flat for sale'Voyager Place, London Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18
- High Specification New Build 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Walking Distance to Station with Fast Train to Waterloo Station only 33 Minutes
- Allocated Parking
- Within Easy Reach of London, M25 Motorway & Heathrow Airport
- Gas Central Heating
- Within Easy Reach of The Elmsleigh & Two Rivers Shopping Centres
A BRAND NEW one bedroom first floor apartment boasting 463 sq ft and a JULIETTE BALCONY. Voyager Place by INLAND HOMES is an exclusive collection of just six 1 & 2 bedroom apartments located behind Venture House in Staines-upon-Thames within walking distance to the train station. AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY! With an open plan layout, high specification throughout and access to communal landscaped gardens and allocated parking.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67625858.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 312101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.