3 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Drive, Newport Pagnell
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- In need of some TLC
- Private gardens
- Driveway and parking
- Close to great schools catchment
A great opportunity to buy this FAMILY HOME which is in need of a LITTLE TLC. With NO UPPER CHAIN involved the property offers a LOUNGE/DINER & KITCHEN on the ground floor & upstairs BEDROOMS & BATHROOM. Outside there is a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, a DRIVEWAY, CAR PORT & GARAGE.
NO UPPER CHAIN!! Situated within close proximity to local shops, schools and Newport Pagnell High Street is this great opportunity to buy what could be an excellent family home with a little TLC involved. Comprising: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner. First floor landing three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a private rear garden and also benefits from driveway, carport and a garage.
Double glazed door to front, stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to kitchen and:
Lounge / Diner: 15' 9" max x 15' 5" max ( 4.80m max x 4.70m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, gas fire, wall lights, serving hatch into kitchen.
Kitchen: 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and bas eunits with work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, partly tiled, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to front.
Frist Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: 10' 8" + wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.25m + wardrobes x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: 12' 2" x 7' 4" + recess ( 3.71m x 2.24m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three: 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. partly tiled, double glazed window to front.
laid to lawn with shrub borders, paved patio area. Door into garage.
Carport and driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67631218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL104323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.