4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleQueensway, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £380,000-£390,000
- Prime residential location in Moorgate
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Bungalow
- Ample off-road parking & Detached Double Garage
- Beautifully maintained gardens to front & rear
GUIDE PRICE: £380000 - £390000
SET IN ONE OF ROTHERHAM`S PREMIER LOCATIONS & OFFERING BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY-SIZE ACCOMMODATION - This well-proportioned FOUR BEDROOM Bungalow boasts gardens to front & rear. Well placed for Rotherham Hospital, Town centre, M1 & Sheffield.
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - DON`T MISS OUT - CALL US NOW!
This beautifully presented Four Bedroom Bungalow offers excellent family-size accommodation and is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 Motorway & Rotherham Hospital. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Entance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms (one with En-Suite Shower Room), Family Bathroom, Separate w.c. Beautifully presented gardens to front and rear and a Detached Double Garage.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the entrance porch and a further single glazed door leads into the:-
Featuring built-in storage, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and loft access. A single glazed window provides additional light through to the kitchen.
Lounge 13' 10" x 19' 9" ( 4.22m x 6.02m )
The main focal point of this well presented lounge is the attractive fire surround with inset fire. The room has a upvc double glazed bow window to the front, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a further window from the hallway. There are two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose and an archway leading through to the:-
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.84m )
Having upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.86m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base, drawer and display units and having contrasting worktops, a breakfast bar area and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. There are spaces for a cooker, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine. The room has spotlights and coving to the ceiling, attractive flooring, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the side of the property. Further access to useful storage.
Master Bedroom 18' 9" x 12' 11" ( 5.71m x 3.94m )
The master bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, two central heating radiators, fitted wardrobes and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' to wardrobe x 11' 10" ( 3.66m to wardrobe x 3.61m )
This room has a upvc double glazed bow window to the front, built-in wardrobes and storage, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
With built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed bow window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 21' 9" x 6' 10" ( 6.63m x 2.08m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the side, a upvc double glazed French door opening onto the rear and a central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled to the walls and fitted with a white suite to comprise of a corner bath, bidet, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a beautifully maintained garden comprising of shaped lawned areas with well-stocked flower beds and borders. A substantial block paved driveway sweeps round to the front door and down the side of the property providing ample off-road parking.
Detached Double Garage 17' 5" x 18' 10" ( 5.31m x 5.74m )
Having an electric up and over door and a double glazed door to the side.
At the rear of the property is a further well presented family garden area having paving patio area and steps leading down to a mainly lawned garden with mature plants, trees, shrubs and fencing to the boundaries for privacy. Attached to the rear of the garage is a Greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67633226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.