3 bedroom flat for saleHanaford Walk, E3
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms (Inlcuding En-Suite)
- Private Off Street Parking for 1 Car
- 24 Hour Porter
- Private Terrace with Incredible Views
- Just Under 900 Sq Ft (82 Sq Meters)
- Communal Roof Terrace with Panoramic Views Of London
- Residents Only Gym (On-Site)
- EPC Rating - B
- Very Long Lease
A truly attractive three bedroom apartment with a private terrace offering an astonishing 360 degree view of London’s everchanging Sky Line, private off street parking for one car, all of which a mere few yards away from Bromley-By-Bow Underground (District, Hammersmith & City Line).
Set within one of E3’s most sought after and prestigious buildings, the apartment offers just under a 900 Sq ft of internal spaces and boasts a gorgeous open plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows ensuring you have the very maximum in natural light. Additional benefits include a fully fitted and integrated high spec kitchen including all the mod cons, space for family and/or guest dining, two bathrooms and ample storage throughout.
The building itself ensures all residents have a true wealth of living, with access to a private residents only gym, 24 hour porter and a phenomenal communal roof terrace if your own terrace wasn’t enough for you. Additional transport links include a short walk to Devens Road DLR station which is only 3-4 mins to Stratford Westfield and International station, 7 mins to canary wharf or even 10 minutes to the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67635161.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27149713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.