3 bedroom detached house for saleSeymour Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- VERSATILE LAYOUT WITH TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- NEW FULLY INTERGRATED KITCHEN AND NEW BATHROOM
- NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND FULL REWIRE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN ? EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
- GOOD SIZE PRIVATE GARDEN
- PLEASANT GREENSWARD/PLAY AREA TO SIDE
Double glazed side door, stairs to first floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard under stairs.
LOUNGE: 15’ x 12’2”
Newly fitted carpet, new feature fireplace surround, double glazed front window, radiator, TV point.
DINING ROOM: 11’6” x 10’
Could be used as dining room or BEDROOM 3, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
KITCHEN: 10'3" 8'3"
An impressive newly fitted kitchen comprising of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, integrated washing machine and fridge freezer, inset induction hob, built in eye level oven and microwave over, inset white one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer, large built cupboards one housing a new gas combi boiler, part laminate walls, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed rear window and double glazed door to: -
REAR LOBBY: 6’9” x 4’9”
Newly fitted narrow work surface with cupboards under, laminate floor, double glazed windows to side, double glazed door to front and rear.
BATHROOM: 6’ x 6’10”
Brand new suite comprising of white P-shaped bath and screen with shower over, vanity unit with sink, cupboards under and low level w.c. radiator, fully tiled walls to shower area, laminate floor, double glazed window to side.
Double glaze window to front, radiator, access to loft, three built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 1: 12’6 x 11’3”
Double glazed rear window, radiator, built in eaves cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 15’3” max. x 10’
Double glazed front and side windows with greensward views to side aspect, newly fitted carpet.
Off road parking for two cars, the front garden is laid to shingle, rear access via gate, The private rear garden is approximately 75’ deep laid mainly to lawn with established flower, shrub and tree borders, patio area with dwarf wall.
The vendor informs us that the property has been recently rewired and also has a full new gas central heating system installed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53Seymour-t-1154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.