3 bedroom mobile home for saleCresswell Towers Holiday Park, Cresswell
- 2017 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Steps and handrail
- Double glazing and central heating
- Gas safety checks
- Digital TV aerial, fridge and axle jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarm
- Current sewage and water rates
- Electricity safety checks
The Atlas Lilac Lodge is the upmost in Holiday Home Ownership, at circa 20ft wide and 40ft long space is plentiful. The open planned lounge, dining and kitchen area is complimented by light through the many windows that frame the lodge, featuring two freestanding sofas, feature wall with wall mounted electric fire and the option for a wall mounted entertainment system, the family dining area consists of a freestanding table and leather chairs ideal for enjoying a relaxing family meal, the kitchen is fitted with breakfast bar area, integrated fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher and the utility room holds a family sized washing machine and storage.
To the rear of the lodge you will find a master suite with en suite bathroom featuring a bath and storage. There is also a twin bedroom with storage and family bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin. The Atlas Lilac Lodge has everything you could need.
Agent Note - This information has been provided by the holiday park and may vary - please confirm at the time of enquiry as details may vary throughout the season.
All rooms have been measured with electronic laser and are approximate measurements only. None of the services to the above property have been tested by ourselves, and we cannot guarantee that the installations described in the details are in perfect working order. Brannen & Partners for themselves, the vendors or lessors, produce these brochures in good faith and are a guideline only. They do not constitute any part of a contract and are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press. Pictures may appear distorted due to enlargement and are not to be used to give an accurate reflection of size. All negotiations and payments are subject to contract.
Brannen and Partners 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67641065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27147782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brannen & Partners, Sales Team. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.