2 bedroom flat for saleMaltings Close, London
- Chain free
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Secure door system and lift
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Stone's throw from River Lea
- Moments from Bromley-by-Bow tube
- Parking available
Bright & Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom modern apartment benefiting from rooftop views and a clean, contemporary style throughout. Comprising a long hallway entrance with large storage space, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom, master bathroom and a bright (west facing) open plan kitchen/reception space. The development benefits from a secure door entry system, lift access and residents' parking. Located just a stone's throw from Bromley-by-Bow tube (District Line) and close to Devons Road (DLR), allowing for swift and direct access to Canary Wharf and the City of London.
Local amenities include a selection of Schools for all ages, a number of notable shops including a large supermarket, and a wide variety of parks and attractions including West Ham football club.
Tenure: Leasehold (113 years remaining)
service charge: £2,121 pa
ground rent: £195 pa
EPC Rating: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.