3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMelbury Road, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Open Planned Lounge/Diner
- Close to Weymouth's Town
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Rear Garden
Ideal first time buyer house located close to weymouth`s town centre, amenities including transport links. The property is well presented and offers good size living accommodation.FOX AND SONS WEYMOUTH 01305783488
This three bedroom family home is situated in Melbury Road, which is within a mile of Weymouth town centre and all its associated amenities. Benefits include gas central heating and Upvc double glazing and rear garden. The accommodation comprises; hall, living room, dining room, kitchen,good size bathroom. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, two good size doubles and a single. Outside is a low maintenance garden with a raised lawn area with flower boarders, patio area for outside entertaining.This property must be viewed to appreciate. VENDOR SUITED
Stairs to 1st floor.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
Double glazed into bay window to front. Radiator. Ceiling light points. Open plan into dining room.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units with work surfaces over. Sink / drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker-hood. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.01m )
Double glazed into bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.21m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail.
Laid to hard standing. Gravel area with paving slabs. Steps to lawned area. Flower borders. Seating area-Patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67646000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.