4 bedroom terraced house for saleSilverdale Road, Highams Park
- Four bedroom Victorian home
- Brick fronted
- Bay windows to frontage
- Period features
- No through road
- South facing garden
- Chain free
A beautifully restored four bedroom Victorian terrace brimming with original features, from the flawless brick frontage to vintage floorboards, original cornicing and sash windows. Expertly laid out over three floors you have two receptions, three bathrooms, a private rear garden - and no through traffic.
Highams Park station is just a quarter mile away on foot and will get you directly into Liverpool Street in just 23 minutes. Alternatively, Walthamstow Central is just two stops and five minutes away, for West End access via the Victoria Line, plus the Empire Cinema and Walthamstow Mall.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some lovingly preserved and painstakingly restored original features. The cornicing in the hallway is flawless and you have original floorboards underfoot here and in both of the reception rooms, along with a gorgeous pair of period mantelpieces.
Move towards the rear of the property and the 160 square feet kitchen/diner is dual aspect, bright and spacious, with bespoke wood cabinets and a modest breakfast bar. The first floor consists of three bedrooms – two doubles and the 160 square foot front bedroom with bay window - plus the family bathroom.
Upstairs and the converted loft consists of the master bedroom - 180 square foot with en suite shower room , skylights and a juliet balcony with views over your private rear garden; a south-facing zero maintenance tru-grass lawn, plus patio and shed.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle..
- There are four quality schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Oakhill Primary.
- There're plenty of shops and amenities, including the highly recommended 'Royal Oak' pub, a recently refurbished Gastro Pub, just round the corner.
Lounge - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Lounge/ Diner - 3.4m x 3.0m (11'1" x 9'10") -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.9m x 2.9m (16'0" x 9'6") -
Utility Room - 1.8m x 0.9m (5'10" x 2'11") -
Bedroom - 4.6m x 3.4m (15'1" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.0m (10'9" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.0m (14'9" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.7m (7'10" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 5.5m x 3.0m (18'0" x 9'10") -
Ensuite - 2.3m x 0.9m (7'6" x 2'11") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER.......
"Silverdale Road is a lovely, quiet and friendly place to live. Being a short dead end road there's never any through traffic so children in the street who all attend the same school (Handsworth) often play on their scooter and bikes. Neighbours are really friendly, the street has its own Facebook page and an annual street party. We have raised our family in our lovely home and will miss our neighbours when we start our new chapter."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67646828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27150945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.