4 bedroom detached house for saleMaple House, Woodbastwick Road, NR13
Withdrawn from Market
- Executive detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Integral appliances included
- Under-floor heating downstairs
- Security alarms
- Tiling to kitchen/diner and utility room
- Gas central heating
- UPVC windows
- Sold with 10 year architect certificate
**CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** This small development of six EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOMES is located 15 minutes to the east of Norwich, in the sought after village of Blofield Heath.
Maple House features a 21' x 12' Kitchen/diner, opening onto the 19' x 12' Lounge. Other downstairs rooms include a study, utility room and w/c. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a family bathroom off the landing; With an en-suite to the master.
Outside the property's rear garden backs onto fields and will include a brickweave driveway, gated entrance and attached garage with rear access door.
All enquiries must be made directly to Pymm & Co
Agents notes - These are artist impressions only and may not be exactly representative of the final build.
19' 5'' x 12' 11'' (5.91m x 3.93m)
UPVC window (front aspect), fireplace housing woodburner, underfloor heating controls, bi-folding doors opening onto garden, glass panelled doors onto:-
21' 5'' x 12' 8'' (6.52m x 3.86m)
x2 UPVC windows (rear aspect), tiled flooring, fitted units, sink/basin, double oven with hob & extractor, integral fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, glass panelled doors opening into living room, doorway to:-
7' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.23m x 1.98m)
Tiled flooring, fitted unit and outside door
10' 11'' x 7' 3'' (3.32m x 2.21m)
UPVC window (front aspect) and underfloor heating controls
Tiled flooring, free standing toilet and hand basin
19' 9'' x 12' 10'' (6.02m x 3.91m)
UPVC window (rear aspect), radiator, door to:-
UPVC window (east aspect), shower, hand basin, toilet, towel radiator
14' 8'' x 10' 11'' (4.47m x 3.32m)
UPVC window (rear aspect) and radiator
11' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.43m x 3.32m)
UPVC window (front aspect), storage cupboard and radiator
9' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.99m x 2.51m)
UPVC window (front aspect) and radiator
8' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.51m x 2.06m)
Four piece bathroom suite, bath, shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7966920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.