4 bedroom flat for saleWalton on Thames
- Exceptional architecture.
- Beautiful rear garden.
- Great family/ flexible accommodation.
- Four bedrooms & two bathrooms.
- Short walk to mainline station & town centre.
- Late Victorian origins.
- Private parking and adjacent garage.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning building creates a real sense of occasion both internally and externally, whilst at the same time creating a large space ideal for families, suiting our client and their young children perfectly. In addition to the heritage, the property has been extensively modernised by the current owners (including the replacement of the entire roof in 2015) whilst retaining its period character throughout. Consequently there is a great deal of pleasure to be taken from the ownership and enjoyment associated with such a fantastic period property. Once inside the accommodation is a revelation extremely light with room after room opening up to expose some wonderful reception areas and elegant proportions. There are many ways to utilize the accommodation all of which is located on the 1st floor. All four bedrooms are very generous in size and bedroom four has an attaché ante room/dressing area. Further accommodation includes a large living room serving as a timely reminder of a more stately period whilst also acting as a wonderful living space for a family. The same impression is also created in the main bedroom with the added practicality of an en-suite shower room in additional to a family bathroom both of which have been entirely re-fitted ensuring such modernisation is in-keeping with the tradition of the building. Most of the principal rooms overlook the gardens including a recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room and ample space for a table and chairs. Some of the many attributes include a beautiful private garden extending to 75ft with direct access to parking and garaging. The location of this property is also a major asset positioned a few minutes' walk to Walton Town Centre, excellent schools and Walton Station (Waterloo 25 minutes).
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67648484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.