3 bedroom house for saleKentmere Avenue, Walton Le Dale, Preston
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home in Sought After Area
- Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge to Dining Area, Conservatory
- Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom, Modern Bathroom
- Driveway Parking, Single Garage, Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Superb Rear Garden, GCH, DG, **MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE**
This delightful three bedroomed semi-detached family home is set on a quiet street in the ever popular Walton Le Dale area. The property is garden fronted and has both a driveway for off road parking and a single garage.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and has doors to the kitchen and lounge/dining room. The lounge is open plan to the dining area and has a feature bay window to the front. There is an inset fireplace with a fire and the dining area has sliding doors leading to a good size conservatory giving access to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary counter tops, a feature sink in the corner, a built-in gas hob with an extractor fan, an electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine.
To the first floor, the master bedroom is a double to the front.
Bedroom two is also double to the rear and has a generous built-in storage cupboard. Bedroom three is a single to the front and the combi boiler is housed in this room. The family bathroom has been recently fitted with a white suite including a bath with shower over, a wc, a wash hand basin, a heated towel rail and is tiled with ceiling spotlights.
The property is double glazed and centrally heated and really does need to be seen to be appreciated.
A real bonus with this property is the stunning rear garden which is mature hedge enclosed with rear access to the garage and an outside tap. The garden has a spacious flagged patio area, lawned areas, a decked area to the rear, a good size wooden shed and is beautifully maintained and a real credit to the current owner.
What The Agent Says
This really is a gem of a property in a popular location. With two good size double bedrooms, a recently fitted modern bathroom and a beautiful rear garden this will make a lovely, welcoming family home.
Call today to book your viewing on 01772 628054 to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67658956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 176425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.