3 bedroom terraced house for saleLancaster Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced
- Located close to Blackhorse Road
- Arranged over three floors
- 40ft Rear garden
- Some original features
- Ensuite to master bedroom
A handsome three bedroom Victorian terrace just to the West of Higham Hill. Expertly extended and painstakingly finished throughout, you have three storeys of lovingly laid out living space, immaculately preserved original features scattered throughout and a generous, 40 foot long private rear garden.
Blackhorse Road station is just a half mile away on foot, for direct, 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus via the Victoria Line. You're also surrounded by open blue and green space, from Tottenham Marshes to the Walthamstow Reservoirs.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be relaxing in your 23 foot long through lounge. It's a beautiful space; 230 square feet and dual aspect, with a large bay window and gorgeous hardwood floors underfoot. There's also a wonderfully restored, black and gold period mantelpiece set over gleaming black tiles.
Upstairs you have a pair of good-sized, double bedrooms and a truly lovely family bathroom. With classic black and white tiled flooring, metro tiles on the walls and freestanding, clawfoot tub, this wouldn't look out of place in a boutique hotel. It's larger than normal too, at 60 square feet.
The converted loft hosts the master bedroom and en suite shower room. The former comes in at 170 square feet, lit by a large skylight and patio doors leading to a Juliet balcony, while the en suite is just as stylish as the main bathroom downstairs.
- Blackhorse Workshop, an ever-expanding community and creative hub, is just around the corner.
- There are plenty of quality schools nearby, eight primary/secondaries in total, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Eden Girls School and Hillyfield Primary Academy.
- The frontage is lovely, with original brickwork and mouldings.
Lounge/Diner - 7.0m x 3.0m (22'11" x 9'10") -
Kitchen - 4.3m x 2.2m (14'1" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.2m (8'2" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.5m (10'9" x 8'2") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.2m (12'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 3.1m (16'8" x 10'2") -
Garden - 12.19m (40) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.......
"We have really enjoyed living on Lancaster road and raising our two young boys in here in Walthamstow.
We have great neighbours and really good transport links, which allows us to get the centre of london in under 25 minutes. The local area is constantly improving and with the Blackhorse Workshop only a few minutes walk away, you're never far from a great cup of coffee!
Slightly further a field in the Village you will find lovely pubs and restaurants offering good seasonal produce. Lloyd Park, with the William Morris gallery overlooking, offers a regular destination for our kids to play, along with the local park near Higham Hill just around the corner.
Although we are leaving Lancaster road we are staying in Walthamstow, as it really does have a lot to offer. It will be a shame to leave our first family home but we know who ever will move in will love it as much as we do."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67662260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27151339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.