4 bedroom detached house for saleLowfields Lane, Pickhill, Thirsk
- Four bedroom superior detached property
- Newly constructed
- Designer kitchens with granite worktops
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/living area
- Bi-folding doors leading onto gardens
- Village location close to amenities
- 10 year AA rated warranty
Located on the edge of the village green and adjacent to open countryside, makes this a truly unique development of only five individually designed, detached family homes, each having extended paddock gardens.
Pickhill is a picturesque, North Yorkshire village situated within the A1 corridor with its excellent commuter links, and close to Thirsk, Masham and the cathedral city of Ripon.
The village enjoys a range of facilities including a Church of England primary school, children’s playground, village green, Nags Head public house and 12th century church.
Each property has been meticulously designed to offer the best possible use of space, with smart phone compatible central heating, bi-fold patio doors, double glazing and high quality kitchens and bathrooms.
Benefiting from a 10 year AA rated warranty, underfloor heating to en-suites and bathrooms and far reaching views over open countryside.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Cloakroom With Wc -
Living Room - 5.3 x 3.2 (17'4" x 10'5") -
Kitchen/Dining - 6.93m x 4.42m (22'9" x 14'6") -
Utility & Boot Room - 3.56m x 1.83m (11'8" x 6') -
Garage - 5.00m x 2.97m (16'5" x 9'9") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.78m x 4.04m (15'8" x 13'3") -
En-Suite - 2.39m x 1.40m (7'10" x 4'7") -
Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Three - 3.99m x 3.20m (13'1" x 10'6") -
Bedroom Four - 3.18m x 3.10m (10'5" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 3.18m x 2.01m (10'5" x 6'7") -
Specification - Double glazed timber windows.
Solid wooden external doors, including the garage.
Oak internal doors.
Brushed steel switches and sockets to the ground floor.
Smart phone controlled central heating.
High energy efficiency and insulation values.
Contemporary style wood burning stoves to the living rooms.
High quality kitchen cabinets with granite work surfaces and upstands.
Integrated Bosch double oven, induction hob with extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher and stainless steel sink unit.
Plumbing for washing machine in utility rooms, where applicable.
High quality white bathroom suites with tiling to floors and walls and underfloor heating.
Bi-folding doors onto the garden.
Landscaped gardens to front and rear.
Indian flagstone patios with steps to raised areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28215457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.